Friday, December 25, 2009

Verbally Boxed

I was already contemplating writing about one turd of a college that made my postgraduate student experience a complete mess, but then I still can’t… because they still owe me my deposit… And I would have to continue blogging; writing more rubbish for the time being…

I’m just so thankful my dissertation supervisor only resigned after she had completed assessing my final year project. To those students who lost their supervisors halfway through… tough luck, people… Employees in the private education line tend to move from one college to another quite regularly as a way of gaining better salaries… unless if you’ve got a slightly-demented boss who promotes you on an annual basis within that same organization.

Had I known I would be so horrendously ill-treated by certain administrators from this college, I might as well had just spent my RM40,000 on a solo expedition to Inner Antarctica to torture and starve myself rather than subject myself to such public humiliation by these haughty college administrators over something trivial I didn’t know I had committed, but had seen many lecturers committing before: wearing jeans into the building.

Yes, I spent about RM40,000 for this college to ridicule me. And this is the place I wouldn’t recommend to anyone after this.

Happy Boxing Day!

5 comments:

zewt said...

wearing jeans is an offence??? you have to tell me which college this is.

j_yenn said...

Will let you and everyone else know once I get my deposit. I don't want my deposit forfeited because of this offense of me putting up a "written complaint" :P

zewt said...

remember your promise...

j_yenn said...

Sure one!! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned one!

zewt said...

hahaha....!!