Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On Vacation

Warning: Typical girl behaviour in action...

Ever had to attend a school reunion party only to find out one of the most annoying girls in school was also there? She's the one who used to be popular in school, but for all the wrong reasons.

She'll also be the most skimpily-dressed girl at the reunion party.

"Hey, how come you're still here in town? Aren't you supposed to be in Australia already... or you already cancelled your plans? You said you'd be there a few months ago... What are you actually doing right now?" the Annoying One would remark patronizingly, as if you've just hit a dead-end in your life and really have nowhere else to go.

School reunions are extremely noisy places to really, really socialize in. So, let me spell things out for you c.l.e.a.r.l.y right here...

~JG is on vacation~



































JG is wasting time running around sandy beaches... hiking mountainous terrains (sort of)... climbing trees...




















Staying away from insane "I know everything, I can say whatever I want to you, I don't care how you feel" old men with PhD titles... and whatever titles they managed to procure throughout their lives...
















JG is also busy risking her life standing on busy strange, foreign roads to take pictures of faraway places...

No wonder people talked so much behind you during your wedding, babe... Oh, and you have yet to have gone for your honeymoon, honey. You should go on vacation just like me :)

And please read from my blog before you say anything "off target", xoxo.

7 comments:

Kellaw said...

i also want a vacation!!!

j_yenn said...

you may do so after getting bored of office life :P

yinnkoon said...

Vacation?

Yeah, I am heading toward that word too... in about 5 or 6 days or 7th or 8th, I will be back to my non-working place called hometown.

Away from the experiment for a while. Quite worry but the log book says I got at least 4 days of holiday before I need to be back to take care of them. (yeah)

Happy vacation.

I am not fisherman. I am culture fish.

j_yenn said...

Well, good for you. A vacation is always good to look forward to before heading back to reality :)

Cherry said...

jo ah??? iyo i thot who is this j yenn commenting on my hubby's mouthwatering blog.

vacation kah? ciaklat... can't have one till Marcus older loh... chamlah... wanna cry liao

it's oklah... single and happy more important than married and 'kek si' everyday rite? settle down only when u find the right person... dont settle for less cos u'll be stuck with him for life!

Cherry said...

jo, wahhh just finish reading some of your 'rubbish'... u veli free izzit? ok, come be my son's photographer... one album a day come come

j_yenn said...

CIAKLAT! now everyone knows my name is "JO AH"!!!

wish i could go look for you. maybe sometime next year :)