Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet Nibblets

I watch "Hannah Montana"... sometimes... when there's nothing else on TV... while preparing my lunch during one of those quiet weekends...

So not cool to say this out loud in public...
















Anyway, Hannah Montana's most regularly used phrases are "Say what?" (i.e.: Huh?) and "Sweet nibblets!" (i.e.: Oh my goodness!).

In real life, Hannah Montana is known as Miley Cyrus. She is the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus who coincidentally also acts as Hannah Montana's father in the Hannah Montana series.















Miley Cyrus is such a great role model to the little kids of the world. Had I been a clumsy, silly nine-year-old, I would've bought lots of Hannah Montana products and lived life the Hannah Montana way.

Go, Hannah!


Go check out those Hannah Montana products. They come in all shapes and sizes. Very creative. I kid you not.














Miley Cyrus is the best. When I grow up, I wanna be like Miley Cyrus! Yayyy..... !!! ....... !!!




















Happy 17th birthday, Miley Cyrus! You're the best!!!






Sweet nibblets. Go find yourselves a new role model, kids.

5 comments:

Cherry said...

O_o
geeee...Rhea loves her
shall have a long chat with her when i see her

j_yenn said...

I'm not doing Ms. Cyrus any justice here, am I?

Cherry said...

If ever Rhea dresses up like tht last pic ........................................................................................ her Dad will come crashing down on her like 10 trucks...

j_yenn said...

I heard Miley just got a new tattoo below her left *cough* chest. The tattoo says "Just Breathe".

After that, no more 10 trucks. Maybe a fleet of army vehicles.....

j_yenn said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1233126/Miley-Cyrus-reveals-new-tattoo-parades-hot-pink-bikini.html