Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Continuation: BASKET!!!

My father was just informed by another college employee that my letter was only mailed out on the day this BASKET college received my nasty email (two days ago). This means the college had been playing around with me all this while these past many weeks. They claimed to have sent out my letter when in fact, nothing's been sent out yet until only two days ago.

Yes, I just had to get my whole family involved in this little issue this time around. This can only happen when a college is not doing its work properly...

Tip to private college students: When extremely simple admissions/academic requests don't go your way and you are confident you're NOT at fault for being taken on an unnecessary joyride by certain college employees, please get your parents involved. I've dealt with many students' parents before, trust me.

Top tip of the day:
College employees QUIVER and SHIVER at the sight of angry parents. And some employees risk getting fired if they're not careful (unless their bosses can't live without them). Remember this, kids.

4 comments:

zewt said...

need to reveal name lah... still havent gotten your deposit eh? haha..

j_yenn said...

cannot lah. still have to keep people in suspense. I also getting very impatient already.

UCTI to-be Student said...

Oh, so you also got this 'get your parents involed' policy. Great!

We share this same policy.

My mom used to shout at a bank officer, in front of everyone, so everyone knows what's going on, and the officer feels VERY NO FACE.

j_yenn said...

No choice. Education system ruined many people's minds :P