Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Random topic: Weddings

The previous blog entry sounded slightly off-kilter. I must've been really, extremely, horror-fyingly bored that day I just had to make fun of something, someone, ANYTHING- including signboards.

I received another one of those invitations today. Not sure if there’ll suddenly be any others appearing in my mailbox soon…










I should’ve left the country earlier on…

But I can’t…

Because I’m emceeing one of those events… and this insane friend actually called me 18 times while I was happily watching a movie… He was frantic and almost passing out from redialing my phone number 18 times whereas I was laughing like a demented hyena while watching “My Life in Ruins”…













Once upon a time, there was a bright red balloon floating in the sky.










It had every reason to believe that life was great… until many of its friends started building up their careers… and soon after, families… because that’s part of what life is all about.

The bright red balloon was still floating in the sky, wondering where it was going to…

The fear of failing, of falling, and of loneliness… these are feelings all inevitably inherent in most balloons people.

Then came this little pink balloon… and completely turned this red balloon’s life upside down, inside out- but in a good way…

And together they floated in the sky… into the sunset… for many years after that…










Maybe I should use this crazy little story during my emceeing later on- maybe not. So lame...

*Balloon photos taken from a wedding I recently gatecrashed.

2 comments:

yc said...

i dare not imagine u telling this story without suddenly laughing on stage

j_yenn said...

stop makin fun of me