Tuesday, October 20, 2009

~kat-er-wawl~

I really have to include this interesting video in my blog before talking about one particular person whom I had just briefly mentioned about in the previous entry.

Let's learn a somewhat big word today: caterwaul (pronunciation: kat-er-wawl)

–verb (used without object)
1. to utter long wailing cries, as cats in rutting time.
2. to utter a similar sound; howl or screech.
3. to quarrel like cats.
–noun Also, cat⋅er⋅waul⋅ing.
4. the cry of a cat in rutting time.
5. any similar sound.

Here's a video of how I might sound like should I ever accidentally run into a particular old cat whom I used to report to at work- with a conversation content that's completely different from the one shown in the video below, of course! (except for the swearing and castrating part)


2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. you know..
that video is hilarious!
i was a virgin.. WAS!!!!


LOLLLLLLLLLLL XD

kenwooi.com

j_yenn said...

Yay, Malaysia's popular "noob" blogger just commented in my blog :P