Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Legend of El Gato

Translation --> El Gato = The Cat
















I used to report to a little kitty cat at the place where I used to work in. He's not exactly the main person in the organization. God knows why I had to report to him. Anyway, here's a little video of him doing something really cute in the office:



In the early portion of the last millennium, the medieval city of Valencia, Spain was ruled for some time by one Capuletti Antonio Castells Agustín Teodoro, a somewhat renowned military General, legal arbiter and intellectual strategist who would come to be known during his military and monarchical career as El Gato.

I'm not sure how I should go on with this silly fairy tale...

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

yc said...

stop writing in cryptic language lol!

andy said...

the cat..woah..i dun like cat :p

chris federick said...

haha i've used that video before for my presentation on advestisements. Really funny.

btw, i've juz changed my URL. Hope you'll relink me.

http://chrisblitz.blogspot.com

j_yenn said...

hey andy. I don't like cats either, hehe :P

okie doke, chris. just included your new blog address at my "who are they?!" category ;>