Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look at me, look at me!

I was sitting in a train. Train was full of people. Train stopped... and in came two good-looking Arab guys who stood in front of me. One was extremely hairy and the other was not so. They talked loudly all the way during the train ride... and practically ignored two other cute Malay girls who couldn't seem to take their eyes off those two chatty jokers.

Their singsong Arabic conversation slowly faded away, and the hairy one soon started picking at dry skin flakes all over the palms of his hands. Gosh, hadn't anyone noticed those before, or were they just looking at his face and hairy arms?

Not too long after that, those two jokers started staring at me. Hey, what did I do?

I soon realized that they were looking at my shirt. Bloody perverts...
















One of my favourite shirts.



A few days after that, I was in a plane. I was waiting for my drink. Air-stewardesses walked up and down the aisle carrying trays of fruit juices.

Suddenly, a so-totally good-looking air-steward stopped next to me and asked, "Any drinks for you, ma'am?"

I nonchalantly took my drink from him and continued with my daydreaming in the plane, but my daytime reverie and cup of fruit juice almost collided and spontaneously combusted into flames when the good-looking air-steward said to me, "Nice shirt..."






















"Nice shirt..."



Now you know how to catch any insane guy's attention, girls...

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. like those shirts =D

kenwooi.com

j_yenn said...

wow, u have many ppl commenting in ur blog. how come i've never heard about u before one? only kenny sia monopolize the market most of the time...