Friday, September 11, 2009

Taking flight

Chivalry is dead.

OK, maybe not dead... but dying.......

It's really no fun encountering crazy middle-aged Malaysian men who quickly get up from their airplane seats and immediately want to rush out from the airplane after any flight while you're left stuck at your seat with no possible way of getting out... I thought only women behave like that, especially during those much-anticipated Year End Sales.




























*Images of aforementioned scary people have been intentionally made indistinct.

The funny thing is, I tend to be able to overtake these crazy people by the time all of us get out from the plane... on foot... or on high heels, to be more precise.

However, I realized this morning that crazy middle-aged Malaysian men who like to rush out from airplanes just like suicidal migratory lemmings are not the ones I should fear most while taking a flight.
















When large numbers of lemmings get on the move, some of them will inevitably drown while crossing rivers and lakes.
(Wikipedia)

While reading a magazine at my seat, I heard two cute little Malay boys giggling behind me. One sounded almost three years old and the other sounded almost five. They were probably siblings.

As the plane was about to take off, one of them went, "Waaaahhhh......"

Ooh, he sounded so cute...

Soon after takeoff, the pilot maneuvered the plane sideways.

One of the little kids suddenly went, "Aaaahhhhh! Kapal pusing!" (translation: "Aaaahh! Airplane turning!)

OK, he must be nervous...

Once again, the pilot made the plane turn... slightly...

"AAAAAHHHH! KAPAL TERBALIK!!!!" little kid screamed (translation: "AAAAHHH! AIRPLANE UPSIDE DOWN!!!")

Dear God...

After that, those two kids talked between themselves a little bit and then kept quiet.

As the plane started going through the clouds along the way, the plane shook a little due to that turbulence thing.

"AAAAAHHH!!!! Toloooooonnnggg!! Takuuuuuutttttttt.......!!!!!" one of the little kids was dramatically in action once again (Translation: "AAAAHHHH!!!! Heeeeeeeellllppp! Scaaaaaared!!!")

Bloody hell, shut up already~!!!!




Good grief


In spite of the nightmarish experience caused by those two little chinchillas, all of us safely reached our destination.

As I was about to stand up and leave my seat, a crazy middle-aged Malaysian man from somewhere behind the plane suddenly stood next to me and was about to block me from leaving my seat; so I shot him a look and immediately looked away, rolling my eyes. He backed off. I left my seat and got out from the plane.

Chivalry is dying.....

....makes me feel like hurling a cow head at someone. Anyone...













AAAAAAAAHHH! Kapal pusinggggg!!!! -_-"'

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. funny conversation by the kids..

ahh.. kapal terhempasss! =D

kenwooi.com

j_yenn said...

choi! nonsense!